Dear Fellow Orange Resident,
As a lifelong Orange resident, I have made every effort to give back in every possible way. As a dedicated public servant to the citizens of Orange,
I have worked hard to be a representative that everyone can be proud of. It would be my honor to serve the families of Orange as your next Mayor.
I was first elected to the Orange City Council in 2004, became Mayor Pro Tem in 2006, and was re-elected to the Orange City Council in 2008.
Some of my accomplishments as a Councilmember include:
- Fighting to keep sex offenders away from our children.
- Being a champion for all contracts to be placed out to bid.
- Being an advocate for taxpayers by opposing tax increases.
- Fighting to eliminate salaries and health benefits for elected officials.
- A score of 96% on the non-partisan elected official scorecard found at www.libertyfirst.org.
I recognize that our residents want us to keep working hard to look for ways to improve Orange. My promise to all residents is that I will devote every waking hour to making Orange a better place for all residents.
I would love to speak to you, your family, or any community group; answer your questions; hear your thoughts; or listen to your concerns regarding our City.
Please join my supporters in voting for Jon Dumitru – Orange Mayor. For more information, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.